- Love is a connection...NOT a business deal.
- It's NOT having the expectation that someone will "take care of you." It's simply about having someone who cares for you.
- It's NOT about buying love with material possession or money. It's a feeling and being with the one who makes you smile and laugh and... whom your heart skips a beat for.
- It's NOT about having it all. It's simply about what you will create together to have your all TOGETHER.
- Love does NOT take care of itself. It takes work. You ONLY work for those who genuinely care, who unconditionally love, who see that they already have it all in you, and who have taken the time to SHOW UP so you know they are worth more than what any dollar sign could ever do.
- Its NOT love of convenience. It's love with common dreams and goals that have been present since the beginning.
- When did we forget that in the end...we can't take it all with us? The love in our memories, hearts and souls are the only things that go with this vessel when the time comes. See yourself in someone else as they see themselves in you. Two complete individuals. When you have that heart connection HOLD on tight and be ready for one hell of a ride! FLY!!
Life Lesson: I just got off the phone with a distraught friend who is stuck where...sadly...many are today when it comes to love. Here's the reality and one I have always lived by.
Motivate and inspire. It doesn't matter if it's a word, a thought or a whole journal entry...it'll reach someone.