- Love is a connection...NOT a business deal.
- It's NOT having the expectation that someone will "take care of you." It's simply about having someone who cares for you.
- It's NOT about buying love with material possession or money. It's a feeling and being with the one who makes you smile and laugh and... whom your heart skips a beat for.
- It's NOT about having it all. It's simply about what you will create together to have your all TOGETHER.
- Love does NOT take care of itself. It takes work. You ONLY work for those who genuinely care, who unconditionally love, who see that they already have it all in you, and who have taken the time to SHOW UP so you know they are worth more than what any dollar sign could ever do.
- Its NOT love of convenience. It's love with common dreams and goals that have been present since the beginning.
- When did we forget that in the end...we can't take it all with us? The love in our memories, hearts and souls are the only things that go with this vessel when the time comes. See yourself in someone else as they see themselves in you. Two complete individuals. When you have that heart connection HOLD on tight and be ready for one hell of a ride! FLY!!
Life Lesson: I just got off the phone with a distraught friend who is stuck where...sadly...many are today when it comes to love. Here's the reality and one I have always lived by.
Owning 2015 to Invest in 2016...
As we enter into the last few weeks of 2015, we often reflect on the memories of a year passed. Some memories we will cherish forever, and others have taught us lessons we will use forever. The important thing to remember, is that if you are reading this...you are still here...and above all else, you haven't given up! Oh, I know...some days it may have just been easier if you could. Some days it may have been easier if the universe would have just taken care of things for us. We already know that's not how it works and that's not what we are here for. Congratulations!! If you have the bumps, scars and bruises to show for this past year...it just means you made it and you chose to LIVE!
As we continue to dream big and manifest our goals for 2016, honor yourself for the ability to SHOW UP on your best days and even on those which you feel may have been your worst. Honor yourself for owning your life, listening to your heart and learning the lessons that have kept you moving forward. Even when you may have had to take that step back...you are still further than you have been and still moving in the right direction. You are FU@#ING Amazing!! Go ahead, look in that mirror and say it. I did the other day and had tears in my eyes. Own it!
Be persistent in what it is you desire most. Remember to act as if, speak as if, live as if you already have everything you ever want. Don't look back. Call in that good energy and positive vibration so that you may have it as a support in doing the work you need to achieve all you wish for. Accept the challenges you will be faced, with excitement and your zest for life. Be humbled by the lessons you have learned and know that in return you have been given strength to make the choices you need to make to keep going. Remain consistent in your ACTIONS and keep showing up as you have and you will not only KEEP what you have worked so hard for but you will also MAINTAIN the life you have spent so much time to build on this foundation of your greatness.
Most importantly, express yourself fully. Share this life with those you love most and those who you cannot imagine your life without. Don't hold yourself back and remember, tomorrow is never a guarantee. Smile. Laugh. Play. BE with those who will smile, laugh and play with you. Surround yourself with those who share that same passion for life and inspire others to do the same. Give your time, energy and emotions to those who have been there for you all along the journey and be prepared for what greatness you will receive in return to feed your own spirit.
Gratitude and thanks for all that you have done. Thank YOU for being you and for inspiring me each and every single day to continue working my passion and life purpose.
Own your knowing for 2015 so that you may invest yourself in 2016. I believe in YOU!
Motivate and inspire. It doesn't matter if it's a word, a thought or a whole journal entry...it'll reach someone.